Saturday, November 8, 2008

7th Novmber 2008--->6AF farewell party and birthday party for nov and dec baby(part I)


*together we are the Dragon ball!!!*

Emm...without acknowledgment my form six life is almost end... It is hard to said good bye to everyone especially to those teacher who had teach us with all their energy,time,and money also...
Anyway,i think we whole class will try our best to do well in every paper that we need to face during the real stpm...


This is my lovely MUET teacher, computer sifu,Inteact Club teacher advisor too,and the most funny teacher in my school
--->Mr.Chen!!!
haha...i am so strong can carry my sir!!!
hehe...no lah... juz joking...
my sir is very light...haha...

his favorite quote:learn must be fun,If you don't have fun mean you never learn...

**we love ya,Sir Charlie McChen**






my class top student and me---> yin chi...
Thanks for borrowing me your homework for copying...
haha!!!


mun chin and i...the math genius in my class....
haha...and thanks a lot for ur candies during the math tuition class
or not i will be sleeping already...haha...

this is the whole party planner--->kai yin
but mostly we call her as kain or kain buruk...
hahahaha...

this is my club secretary and my god sister also...
sometime very noisy gah...
haha... i also very noisy too lah...
**see wanna punch me some more want me bend down to let u punch**


She is my class math teacher since when we were lower six 6RF--->Miss Lau
i still remember her favorite quote"OTAK TAK BERFUNGSI!!!"
Haha...tell u all a secret she also one of the Dec. baby!!!!
haha...shhh...quiet..ok???


My form teacher(Miss Yong) and I...
she is also my BSMM V.A.D formerly know as PBSM teacher advisor



haha...this is my Interact Club teacher advisor-->Miss Chan
the most pretty,glamor teacher in our school...
dun ever try to cheat her money oh...she teach account and economy one ah...
haha...this is my best friend and i with our form 4 and form 5 bio teacher--->Pn.Aziah
haha...
she always like to attack me from behind and said
"Chang Kong, belajar baik baik ya..."


haha...finally this is our form 4 and form 5 add math teacher...
and our upper and lower form physic teacher,
and our Interact Club head teacher advisor--->Mr.Shan!!!
**wah...sir it waste two people energy to carry u!!!!**
haha...
















haha...this is my best friend and good class monitor--->Hon Fui
haha...dun copy what we had did with the candle,it is very dangerous...
*don't try this at home*




"hopefully i can still listen to the sound of the laughter of u,

if i got chance to meet u in the future i hope i can share your joy and happiness,
if u are sad,down,tired and lonely i wish i could share your sadness and shed your tears.
hopefully it wont be the end of our friendship,
but the beginning of our long friendship journey level..."--Leonardo Francessco





p/s:sorry my photo look like samseng actually my shirt button fall already when i carry the chair and table for the dewan peperiksaan...






**to be continue...

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget