Monday, February 16, 2009

tagged by xinlei

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1. i like to watch wrestling wwe
2. am i very funny and nice???
3. i like sport
4. like to be the people loyal listener
5. i like to walk under the rain
6. i am the loyal supporter for the reds liverpool!!!
7. i dun believe in politician words!!!
8. u can call me deadman or the ghost
9. police is my childhood dream
10.like to play dirty???
11.the girl that i love--->secret
12.i hate the rules!!!
12.i dislike durian!!! cos i afraid of it!!!
13.my behavior is just like a bomb!!!
14.am i a romantic guy???--->nope
15.i want justice for all people!!!
16.i wanna serve and work for my own country...cos i love my country although i hate the government!!!

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget