Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wild Wild West

Last few days, i and my sister go for a horse riding session in ipoh...
what a nice experience for it..
emmm...
i think words cannot express how excited and how damn gud is it...
so take a look at this photo....


ready for having a ride but unfortunately i forgot to bring my cowboy hat


this is the racing horse that we see in turf club leh...
but it injured it back leg d...
pitty...


it's real look...

beautiful green land...
but i am not going to ride in this place....
haha...
i want some extreme!!!!


this is my lucky horse...
the horse trainer setting the equipment up....


Yoohoo!!! I finally ride the horse!!!
wahahah....
feeling gud!!!!

take a photo with the horse trainer...
haha....
then ready to get WILD!!!!!


before that let take a photo at the river side!!!
nice view meh...
haha...

yeah ha!!!
the horse is running!!!!
cha!!!cha!!!cha!!!


take a picture again after the ride...

now it is my sister time...
haha...
she seem quite afraid leh...


but she is not afraid for that long...
haha...


1st shot at the river side...

2nd shot...
which one is more nice???


take it after we having wild moment!!!
the horse seem look sleepy leh..
haha...



my sister turn...
1st shot!!!

and the 2nd shot...
the horse seem like my sis than me...
cos din show the sleepy face to my sis...
*sad*

final shot!!!!
but it still show the sleepy face to me...
aikss...
sad!!!

Wonderful experience that i have leh....
for those my amigos from other state if come Ipoh must find me oh...
haha...
bring u go and experience the wild wild west!!!
haha...

5 comments:

said...

nice trip!

Leonardo said...

haha..
wanna join??
in ipoh oni...
haha...

Nicole said...

the horse w/ ur sis is better than w/ u..hahahaha! Horse scared of ULTRAMAN...ngek~ngek~ xD

[niCOle: babyGirL] said...

i know u dont kill them but they scared lo. haha.

Leonardo said...

ceh...
scared me for wat oh...
i also dun hak them..
aikss...


ShoutMix chat widget